Terms and Conditions for all Onsite Events
St. Luke’s Historic Church and Museum is an inclusive site that encourages healthy communication and interaction. Any conduct that causes others to feel disparaged or threatened in any way will not be tolerated.
Your participation in any event on our grounds is subject to all applicable laws, regulations, rules and customs, and we reserve the right to revoke your privileges, without refund, should your conduct be determined to be deleterious to our guests, staff or our surrounding community. We encourage healthy dialogue between our community members and welcome comments that:
- are respectful and inclusive
- are related to the topic at hand
- engage in debate respectfully
- add insights and perspectives to the conversation
We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Any conduct that demeans anyone because of their origins, belief systems, or any other aspect of their person will be cause for removal from the event.
- Any conduct , including, without limitation, expressions of obscenity, bigotry, racism, abusiveness, vulgarity or profanity will not be tolerated.
- Use of controlled or non-controlled substances that cause behavior that is threatening to the safety of all participants will be cause for removal from the event without refund.
- Any conduct that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability is prohibited.
Firearms are prohibited on our premises unless part of a living history event by participants who have been approved before the event or for use by any police or other security personnel. Failure to comply will result in immediate removal from the event.
St. Luke’s Historic Church and Museum will issue refunds for any event registration should the event be canceled for reasons beyond our control, such as inclement weather or any other state of emergency.
We will not issue refunds because of your failure to attend the event or for your being asked to leave the premises due to violation of our terms and conditions.
Any event that is free to the public will include a registration that is non-transferable. You will be asked to provide contact information that will not be sold or shared for any reason to third party sites.
Photography and Video
St. Luke’s Historic Church and Museum prohibits any videography of our lectures or events without the expressed written consent of our Executive Director. We also reserve the right to share photography on social media and other media for the purposes of promoting our events. Your presence during the event is considered to be permission to include your likeness in any advertising and promotional materials.