The 16th and 17th centuries saw horrific conflicts spawned by the religious disputes known as the Reformation. By the 18th century, these conflicts switched to disputes of a more economic and political nature. Most of us don’t think of the American Revolution as a religious conflict and yet religion was a major bone of contention throughout the engagement…
- A Religious Revolution: American Independence and the Birth of the Protestant Episcopal Church
- Something Wicked, This Way Comes — to Virginia.
- A Letter to the Loved Ones of the Many Veterans Buried in our Cemeteries: Requesting Information and Assistance
- Curtis Ray Patton (1941 – 1968)
- John Riley Parker (1896 – 1983)